In case you missed the news this past Sunday, I could not be more thrilled to announce that Robbie Alderman is now the full-time "Worship and Associate Director" at The Church at Spring Hill!
In addition to leading worship, Robbie will be overseeing our Community Groups and Connections Team. And knowing Robbie, he'll be taking on more roles in the future. I've been working alongside Robbie for around 5 years.
Here are 10 things I've learned about him (in no particular order):
- He's passionate and teachable.
- He's full of joy.
- He picked a terrible college football team to cheer for.
- He married up. Way up.
- He constantly seeks the Lord in all things.
- He works hard and plays hard.
- He needs to go to my barber.
- He loves the Church and The Church at Spring Hill.
- He loves his family.
- He loves the Lord.
Church Family, take a minute to let Robbie know how pumped you are for him this Sunday. This is another HUGE step towards seeing our vision, that we exist because everyone needs the hope of Jesus, become reality. Great days are ahead!