If you call The Church at Spring Hill "home," I am asking you to do two actions this Easter.
Plan to attend. We have three opportunities this Easter to focus on the cross and the empty tomb:
- Palm Sunday is this Sunday, March 28th at 9am and 10:30am. We'll be continuing our "Final Days of Jesus" sermon series as we look at the second half of Friday and Saturday of Holy Week.
- Good Friday Night of Worship on Friday, April 2nd at 6:30pm. This will be a night of worship, Scripture reading, and the Lord's Supper. Childcare will be available from birth to PreK.
- Easter Sunday on Sunday, April 4th at 9am and 10:30am. Jesus is risen. We will celebrate the empty tomb and the salvation that comes from our Lord and Savior.
Plan to invite. It's amazing how many people will come to church if they are invited. And Easter is a great time to invite. Don't miss an opportunity to love your neighbor in this way. There are two ways to invite:
- We will have "Neighbor Easter Egg Hunt Kits" available this Sunday and on Easter Sunday. Each bag is filled with Easter Eggs that are enough for 2 children (your child and a neighbor) to enjoy an egg hunt. Use them to invite a neighbor.
- Invite cards. Grab one and use one!
The Easter celebration starts this Sunday. Get ready and come expectantly!