With complete genuineness, I am incredibly thankful for my church family. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, The Church at Spring Hill is the sweetest church I know. I am so thankful for this church and I am so thankful that I get to serve alongside you.
In case you missed them, we made some important announcements this past Sunday:
- Elder Announcement. After much prayer, the elder team is excited to announce that Doug Finch is entering the process of becoming an elder at TCSH. Doug exudes servant leadership and we look forward to the process ahead. We will be hosting a Q&A with Doug next month.
- 2023 Budget. We are beginning the 2023 budget affirmation process. We handed out copies of the budget last Sunday and will hand out more next Sunday. You can obtain a digital copy by emailing . We will host a budget discussion on Sunday, December 4th following the second worship service.
- Volunteer Appreciation Night. We want to show you some appreciation, volunteers! On Sunday, December 4th at 6pm, we will host a volunteer appreciation night. In order to plan accordingly, we need you to sign up here: https://churchatsh.
- Angel Tree Outreach. It's that time of year again! Grab an angel off our Christmas tree in the lobby and bring back an unwrapped present for the Tennessee Children's Home.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Mark your calendars for December 24th at 5pm for our Christmas Eve service. It's going to be a fun-filled, family-oriented night. We will have both our student band and kids choir participating in worship. On Sunday, December 25th, we will have an online worship service only.
Let's get excited and expectant about what God has in store for us next. Great days are ahead and we seek to share the hope of Jesus to those around us.
From my family to your family, Happy Thanksgiving.