Join Our Team
Our vision is big. We want everyone to know the hope of Jesus. And it takes the right team to see this vision come to life.
If you are interested in being part of a team that wants the world to know the hope of Jesus, then let's talk! Our current job openings are below.
- Job Status: Part-Time
- Hours: 15-20 hours per week
- Salary: TBD
The role of the Kids Ministry Director (KMD) is to oversee the life and direction of The Church at Spring Hill’s Kids Ministry. The KMD will oversee both preschool (birth through Pre-K) and elementary (K through 5th grade).
The KMD will be under the direction of the Lead Pastor with support from one elder.
The KMD should demonstrate spiritual maturity and evidence continual spiritual growth. This person must understand and support the vision, beliefs, values, and strategy of The Church at Spring Hill.
The KMD should possess the ability to raise up volunteer leaders that align with the vision, mission, and values of The Church at Spring Hill.
The KMD will also ensure that the processes, practices, and policies of the Kids Ministry will responsibly and effectively support its ministry activities.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide and implement the overall direction and vision for the Kids Ministry.
- Recruit, train, and lead volunteers with a compelling vision.
- Manage the administrative functions of the Kids Ministry such as volunteer scheduling, budget, Sunday morning check-in, supplies, room management, and more.
- Oversee a curriculum that is both biblical and engaging for kids.
- Conduct a yearly Vacation Bible School (VBS) or similar activity.
- Partner with parents in the discipleship of their kids through resourcing and equipping.
- Develop opportunities outside of Sunday morning that disciple and evangelize kids.
- Establish future plans and goals for the Kids Ministry with the Lead Pastor and elders.
Competencies and Traits
First and foremost, the candidate must love God and the local church. In addition to the specific responsibilities required for this role, The Church at Spring Hill also seeks candidates that possess some general competencies and behavioral traits that enhance the effectiveness of our leadership, such as the following:
- Is a team player
- Likes to have fun
- Exhibits a high level of trust and confidentiality
- Manages details, tasks, and projects efficiently without frequent reminders
- Demonstrates flexibility; adapts well to changing priorities or situations
- Self-directed and proactive with an appropriate level of supervision
- Teachable spirit with a desire to learn and grow
- Email your resume to our Lead Pastor, Jess Rainer, at